Softball Offensive / Defensive Camp
Campers 8-12 yrs will expand fundamental skills in hitting, fielding and throwing. Learn position specific drills and experience live game situations.
Campers 13-17 will highlight methods of hitting, fielding, base running and live situation play. Emphasis on footwork, quick reactions, and accurate strong throwing under game situations.
Spotlight on Coach Hennessy
- The Atlantic Club Softball Director
- Moravian College career record of 99-24
- Two Time NCAA Division III All-American
- Four-Time All-Commonwealth Conference Pitcher of the Year
- Played with the 2007 Philadelphia Force in the National Pro Fastpitch League
- Past Assistant Coach at Brookdale Community College and part of the 2010 NJCAA Division III Coaching Staff of the Year and the 2010 NJCAA Division III National Championship Team
- 2016 Moravian College Hall of Fame inductee
Ages: 8 – 12yrs
Dates: July 16 – 19
Time: 9am – 12pm
Ages: 13 – 17yrs
Dates: July 23 – 16
Time: 9am – 12pm
Softball Pitcher/Catcher Camp
Campers will gain and improve skills and drills for pitching. Train on mechanics on pitch spins, hitting locations and changing speeds. Catchers focus on receiving, blocking, throwing, plays at plate, fielding bunts, and pop-ups. Expand understanding of physical & mental responsibilities of each position.
Ages: 7 – 17yrs
Dates: July 31 – August 2
Time: 6pm – 8pm
SOFTBALL SPECIALTY PROGRAMS AT THE ATLANTIC CLUB
Call our Softball Director Meagan Hennessey at 732.292.4372 for more information or to register for any of our Softball Specialty Programs.
TAC Softball Live Instructional Game Program
Be our player for the day! Instructors will form teams to play out live game with unlimited coaching instructional moments. From game time warm ups to last out, acquire skills of winning team regardless of game outcome. We will construct specific game situations to advance players understanding of the game. Team discounts offered.
Date: July 10th Time: 9am- 11am Ages: 10 & under Cost: $25
Date: August 16th Time: 9am- 11am Ages: 11-14 Cost: $25
MVP Pitching & Catching
Advanced pitching and catching workouts that focus on executing in game situations, communication, building power and endurance.
Dates: Tuesdays – July 10-Aug. 14
Time: 2pm – 3pm
Cost: $25 per session; $100 in advance for 6 sessions